WeatherBeeta ComFiTec Premier Free Parka Dog Coat Medium
- Strong, waterproof and breathable 1200 denier outer shell with 210T nylon lining.
- 220g of warm polyfill.
- Wrap around freedom front with touch tape closure.
- Arched legs for freedom of movement.
- Reflective piping for added safety in the dark.
- Adjustable touch tape belly closure.
- Harness hole.
- Darts located at the back of the coat to provide contoured fit.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WEATHERBEETA DOG COAT
While all WeatherBeeta Dog Coats can be machine washed at home, if you are in any doubt, we recommend you seek out the local services of a professional washing business.
Care Guide for your WeatherBeeta Dog Coat at home:
- Remove excess dirt, mud and hair from the coat
- Remove all detergent build up from your detergent dispenser
- Place the coat in a mesh wash bag to contain all the straps and buckles
- Machine wash the coat on a gentle delicate cycle (front loading washer) using mild soap or a reputable and recommended coat cleaning wash (always follow the manufacturer’s proofing instructions)
- Do not use detergents or fabric conditioners as you risk compromising you WeatherBeeta’s unique waterproof and breathable coating (on select coats)
- For best results, re-proof your outdoor coat to add durable water repellency and revitalise breathability. Use a reputable and recommended coat proofer (always follow the manufaturer’s proofing instructions)
- Line dry your WeatherBeeta coat – do not tumble dry
|Chest Strap Height||8cm||8cm||9cm||10cm||12cm||12cm||12cm||13cm||13cm||13cm||13cm||13cm|
Measure your dog's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail
How to measure your dog's back length
This measurement is what you will need to determine the size of the dog coat that you require. We recommend you choose the next size up if your dog is in-between sizes. Product dimensions are only intended for the most difficult to fit dogs.
|Size||Drop||Chest Strap Height|