WeatherBeeta offer a 3 year warranty on hardware, waterproofness & breathability on all WeatherBeeta turnout rugs.
WeatherBeeta guarantees all WeatherBeeta turnout rugs for a period of three years against outer shell fabric waterproofness and breathability or faulty hardware including workmanship on the hardware. WeatherBeeta guarantees the repair or replacement of your WeatherBeeta turnout rug at no additional cost if found to have faulty materials or workmanship within three years of the date of purchase. What to do if you wish claim under the WeatherBeeta warranty.
If you bought your WeatherBeeta rug in store:
- Take the rug along with the original receipt back to the retailer where you made your purchase
- The retailer will assess whether the rug has a defect covered under WeatherBeeta's warranty.
- If the rug is found to be faulty then the retailer will liaise with WeatherBeeta regarding the claim on your behalf.
If you bought your WeatherBeeta rug directly from WeatherBeeta.co.uk:
- Take photographs of the faulty areas and email them to email@example.com along with your order number and date of purchase. Please make sure the photos are clear and in focus.
- Our Customer Services Team will assess whether the rug has a defect covered under WeatherBeeta's Warranty.
- In some instances, WeatherBeeta may need to have the rug returned to inspect it further. If our Customer Services Team ask you to return your rug, please ensure it is clean and dry before using our standard delivery and returns process.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns unless they are clean and dry due to the 1972 Health & Safety at Work Act. (See below for details). Please see How to Clean your Horse Rug Guide for information.
- If the rug is found to have a fault, then we will contact you to arrange collection for a refund or replacement.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ACT 1972
DUE TO THE HEALTH HAZARD AND HYGIENIC PROBLEMS INVOLVED WITH THE REPAIRING OF HORSE CLOTHING AND ALLIED PRODUCTS IT IS REGRETTED THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SERVICE ANY EQUIPMENT UNLESS IT IS CLEAN AND DRY.
What is NOT covered under the WeatherBeeta warranty:
- Damage caused by improperly laundering your WeatherBeeta rug
- General wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Faults caused by negligent use, lack of care or neglect
- Use of the rug for anything other than equestrian protective use outdoors
- Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a WeatherBeeta rug
- Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with WeatherBeeta recommendations
- The fit of the turnout rug itself