Dublin Teddington Boot
- HBR waterproof and breathable casual boot.
- Full grain leather with stylish woven upper.
- Adjustable top front lace for the perfect fit.
- Waterproof side zip for easy onoff.
- Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system for great comfort and breathability.
- Breathable nylon lining.
- Synthetic fleece lining for warmth and comfort.
- Positive traction grip rubber outer sole PTG.
- Heel and arch support with double cushioning layer for great comfort.
- Ensuring you have the correct size is important to us – if you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
Whether you use your boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend the steps below:
1. Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth using the Dublin Pre Wash Spray after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
2. Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat.
3. Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner; Dublin Proof & Conditioner Leather Spray to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
4. Polish – Use the Dublin Leather Cream and rub into the boots with a soft cloth to add condition and shine. Once the leather has absorbed the cream, wipe any remaining condition off and buff with a soft cloth.
5. Weatherproof - use the Dublin Fast Dry Proof Spray to help protect against future dirt, water stains and helps restore a water repellent finish to all footwear.
6. Fresh – Use the Dublin Deo Spray to freshen up the inside of your boots.
Always test conditioners, polish and waterproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the instructions.