Dublin Teddington Boots
- HBR waterproof and breathable lifestyle boot.
- Full grain leather with stylish woven upper.
- Adjustable top front lace for the perfect fit.
- Waterproof side zip for easy onoff.
- Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system for great comfort and breathability.
- Breathable nylon lining.
- Synthetic fleece lining for warmth and comfort.
- Positive traction grip rubber outer sole PTG.
- Heel and arch support with double cushioning layer for great comfort.
The New Teddington Boots are HBR waterproof and breathable lifestyle boots. Full grain leather with stylish woven upper. Adjustable top front lace for the perfect fit and waterproof side zip offers easy on/off. Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system for great comfort and breathability and heel, arch support and double cushioning layer for great comfort. Breathable nylon lining. Positive traction grip rubber outer sole.
Boot Cleaning Advice from Dublin
Whether you use your riding boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend 5 steps:
- Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
- Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat
- Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner to soften and moisturize your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
- Polish – Use a beeswax or boot polish (check the colour is right first) and rub into the boots with a soft cloth and leave to dry thoroughly. Once dry, buff shine.
- Weatherproof - use a weatherproofing spray to help protect against future dirt and water stains.
- Always test conditioners, polish and weatherproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.