Dublin Pinnacle Grain Boots II
- Breathable for all day comfort.
- Waterproof booty lining keeps your feet and ankles dry.
- Full grain leather upper with full side lace adjustment and touch tape closure easily accommodates various calf widths.
- RCS footbed system with heel and arch support and double cushioning layer for great comfort.
- Breathable nylon lining.
- Positive traction grip rubber outer sole PTG.
- Suitable for larger calf.
- Due to the wax cover on the Dublin Pinnacle Grain Boots the red brown does come in a variety of shades so the colour may vary from that shown.
- Ensuring you have the correct size is important to us – if you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
Whether you use your boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend the steps below:
1. Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth using the Dublin Pre Wash Spray after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
2. Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat.
3. Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner; Dublin Proof & Conditioner Leather Spray to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
4. Polish – Use the Dublin Leather Cream and rub into the boots with a soft cloth to add condition and shine. Once the leather has absorbed the cream, wipe any remaining condition off and buff with a soft cloth.
5. Weatherproof - use the Dublin Fast Dry Proof Spray to help protect against future dirt, water stains and helps restore a water repellent finish to all footwear.
6. Fresh – Use the Dublin Deo Spray to freshen up the inside of your boots.
Always test conditioners, polish and waterproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the instructions.
|Size||Height (3)||Calf (1)||Ankle (2)|